I DEFINITELY apologize that I haven’t blogged for 27.415 days! (Okay, just kidding. I took 26 – the actual number – and added the log of 26. #nerdy )
But I do have a … visually pleasing post today! I planned to make it a bit of a longer post, but I just got back from babysitting, and sheesh…
So today’s post is #coverlove . These are all books from my physical bookshelf that I just adore for one reason or another. Please enjoy! 😉
(And for next Tuesday, would you rather see a review for Stalking Jack the Ripper, Holes, or Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock? Let me know in the comments down below!)
All of these covers are just sooo gorgeous! ❤
The Narnia ones and The Lightening Thief just give me a suuuper nostalgic feeling, and the main reasons that I go Siren’s Song and Unblemished were because of their gorgeous covers!
- The Magicians Nephew & The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis;
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys;
- The Witches’ Sleep by Kaitlyn Deann;
- The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan;
- Siren’s Song by Mary Weber;
- Liberator by Bryan Davis;
- Roseblood by A.G. Howard;
- Unblemished by Sara Ella.
So how about you guys? What are some of your favorite covers, regardless of whether you own it or not? I’d love to hear it, I’ve quite missed you guys!!! Beauty and the Beast? It’s my favorite Disney movie to date (closely followed by Brother Bear and The Force Awakens), and we’re going for my birthday. I’m so excited. Eek!